Please Note: My rules are still a work in progress, and therefore may change or be edited at any time as I work out all the kinks. Therefore, please refer to this other, wonderful stock artist's rules if necessary as they will more-or-less be about the same as mine once they're fleshed out in a similar journal: fav.me/d3ybj0d If you enjoy equine stock, I highly recommend =SalsolaStock, and encourage you to look through their gallery!
- Horse Name :: Arian (my baby! )
Gender :: Gelding
YOB :: 2010
Breed :: Appaloosa
Color :: Bay Splash Roan Blanket with Spots
Context of Photo :: After rolling, Arian stops before shaking off to nip at an annoying fly on his chest.
- Refer to and completely follow ALL Usage Steps and Usage Rules during the entire process of creating your derivative work.
- If you would like to make a portrait piece of one of the subjects shown, that is the ONLY exception to the rule where significant changes must be made in order to have your piece not infringe upon the rules.
- Do not use this image for coats on Howrse. No Exceptions!
- This image may be used as a reference for drawings, digital or traditional, on-site or off-site, as long as all rules and usage guidelines are followed. You don't have to ask!
- You may trace it ONLY if you clearly state next to the credits in the description that you have done so. This goes for sketches, line-arts and finished work. NO EXCEPTIONS! For the purposes of utilizing my stock, refer to this guide to differentiate between what I consider tracing, referencing, freehand, ect: fav.me/d4wyxdw
Example » Horse Traced From:: [fav.me link] by *Crazy-Sparkles-Stock
- This image may be used for photomanipulations, on-site or off-site, as long as all rules and credit guidelines are followed. You don't have to ask!
- Do not repost as-is anywhere, claim as your own, or only modify it with a simple filter/crop/smudging/text/simple blend/ect. You must do something significant with it!
- You may not use my images in conjunction with copyright-protected or infringed-upon resources, including images you've "found on google".
- You may not use my images to make pre-cuts/tack-removals/other stock without asking my personal permission.
- Fav it if you plan to use it.
- Upon uploading, provide a DIRECT LINK to the EXACT STOCK IMAGE used by providing either the fav.me link or thumbnail somewhere in the description, followed by my username.
Example » Horse :: [fav.me link] by *Crazy-Sparkles-Stock
- If used anywhere other than deviantART, credit must go directly on the image itself.
Example » Landscape :: Crazy-Sparkles-Stock.deviantart.com
- Notify me of use by commenting on the EXACT STOCK IMAGE you utilized with a link to your finished piece.
By downloading this image, you agree to follow all rules and guidelines listed above to the best of your ability. If you do not do so, or fail to ask questions if you are unsure, you claim, by utilizing this image in any way, shape, or form, that you are prepared to also suffer the consequences of misuse, which have yet to be determined at this time.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions regarding proper usage, any aspect of the setting or subject, or absolutely anything else that comes to mind! I will try my best to me prompt in getting back to you! Enjoy!
Image © `Crazy-Sparkles / *Crazy-Sparkles-Stock